If you would like to become a paid Election Judge or Polling Place Technician in Wheeling Township, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the Cook Count Clerk's Work on Election Day site.
- If you need more information, review the FAQ.
- Review the requirements and duties for Election Judge and/or Polling Place Technician.
- Apply to be an Election Judge or Polling Place Technician application:
- Contact the ROWT Election Judge Coordinator, Craig O’Malley ( [email protected], 312-504-8111) , to let us know that you have completed an application and meet the requirements. We will work with the county to ensure that you are assigned to a precinct in Wheeling Township and, preferably, your home precinct.