· To direct the endeavors of individuals who believe in and support the principles of the Republican Party toward achieving said Party's growth and influence;
· To promote good government through citizen participation in support of the philosophy and activities of the Republican Party;
· To Consider and decide on public issues and candidates;
· To inform, assist, and provide political services to the residents of Wheeling Township; and
· To engage in such other activities that are incident to the successful operation of a political organization.
Membership of this Organization shall consist of:
Republicans of Wheeling Township Precinct Captains and Co-Captains, members of the Executive Committee and other persons appointed to an official capacity by the Committeeman; referred to as "Active Members".
Other persons who wish to support the Republican party and this Organization and its By-Laws; hereinafter referred to as "General Members".
Republicans who wish to become members of this organization can do so with an annual payment of dues.
The annual dues for all members shall be
and shall be for the calendar of January 1 to December 31.
Please mail all forms/replies to:
909 E. Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Or Fax to:
230 South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604
524 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
fax: (202) 228-0618
e-mail via https://www.duckworth.senate.gov/content/contact-senator